Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'll Be

Ten years from now, how do you see yourself? Some of us answer that they'll be doctors, some lawyers, others say they'll be teachers, still others answer that they'll be tourist guides, but when my turn comes to answer, I think to myself and ponder on these words, "what do I really want to be?"
Ever since I learned to make ambitions, I had many dreams. When I was a kid, I wanted to become a basketball player, but as I grew and learned, I felt the calling to priesthood, and that was what I thought but I was wrong. I tried entering the minor seminary but due to some problems, i didn't enter, then just last December, I took an entrance exam to a major seminary, but my parents didn't support me so I decided to give priesthood up, instead, I am following what my mother wants me to be, a CPA.
Even though I am not that good with numbers, I am trying my best to learn and love accounting and maybe someday become a CPA, have a family with the girl I love and travel around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment